OOTD 2.8L 1350W Healthy Oil Free Cooking Air Fryer Oil Free Cooking Air Fryer air fryer exporter/supplier
This air fryer lets you cook your favorite foods with little to no oil. Thanks to rapid air technology there is no need to add oil to prepare fried foods.
Model: OOTD AR8801
Supply capacity: 40000PCS / MONTH
Payment: TT, LC, WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL
Certification: ETL, CE, GS, CB, EMC, LVD, RoHS, ERP, REACH, LFGB, SCCP.
Master Carton Size: 30.7x30.7x37.1CM
Master Carton GW: 4kg,
Master Carton Quantity: 1pcs/outer ctn
● This air fryer lets you cook your favorite foods with little to no oil. Thanks to rapid air technology there is no need to add oil to prepare fried foods. This technique uses the hot air circulating within to make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.
● Comes with presets to make cooking easier. There are a total of 8 presets featuring: warm, fries/chips, chicken, steak, shrimp, pork, cake, and fish. Just press one and you're done.
● The digital screen allows you to set temperature from 170F to 400F and cook from 1-30 minutes. This option is perfect for those who tend to cook their own recipes or from recipes found online.
● Indicator lets you know when cooking time has been reached. The timer will beep 5 times to let you know when your food is ready. The air fryer fan will stop after approx. 20 seconds.
The OOTD Air Fryer's Versatility
Get ready to challenge everything you know about frying foods. Air fryers can fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection (yes, French fries and potato chips!) using little or no oil. Not only can you make traditionally fried foods like potato chips and French fries, but it’s also great for vegetables, proteins like chicken wings and drummettes, and appetizers like coquettes and feta triangles. Even desserts like brownies and blondies are perfectly baked in an air fryer.
Put in other terms, an air fryer is much like a convection oven but in a different outfit, cooking food at very high temperatures while simultaneously circulating dry air around the food, cooking food faster all the while making it crisp without needing to add extra fat.
Five Tips for Using an Air Fryer
1. Shake it.
Be sure to open the air fryer and shake foods around as they "fry" in the machine's basket—smaller foods like French fries and chips can compress. For best results, rotate them every 5-10 minutes.
2. Don't overcrowd.
Give foods plenty of space so that the air can circulate effectively; that's what gives you crispy results. Our test kitchen cooks swear by the air fryer for snacks and small batches.
3. Give foods a spray.
Lightly spray foods with cooking spray or add just a bit of oil to ensure they don't stick to the basket.
4. Keep it dry.
Pat foods dry before cooking (if they are marinated, for example) to avoid splattering and excess smoke. Similarly, when cooking high-fat foods like chicken wings, make sure to empty the fat from the bottom machine periodically.
5. Master other cooking methods.
The air fryer isn't just for frying; it's great for other healthy cooking methods like baking, roasting and grilling, too. Our test kitchen also loves to use the machine for cooking salmon!
Cook Frozen Foods like hot pocket In An Air Fryer
1. Use a brush to brush a small amount of oil on the bottom of the air fry blue to prevent hot pocket adhesion. Because we don't use oil for frying, the two sides of the hot pocket pie should also be painted with oil, so that the fried taste is better.
2. Put hot pocket in the air fryer at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Out of the pot, delicious!
4. With an air fryer when cook hot pocket, the microwave and oven are basically unused
This oil free cooking air fryer can be used in many places. Not only can you make traditionally fried foods like potato chips and French fries, but it’s also great for vegetables, proteins.
Yongkang Jile Arts&Crafts Co.,Ltd main supply smart kitchen furniture, which include mini vacuum sealer, food sealer bags and air fryer. Our products have high quality and competitive prices.