Vacuum Sealer is to put the food into the packaging bag, extract the air from the packaging bag, and complete the sealing process after reaching a predetermined vacuum degree. It can have the following functions: 1. Exhaust + seal the bag; 2. Seal the bag directly.
There are many models of vacuum sealing machines, including hand pressure type, vertical type, single-chamber type, and double-chamber type. They are suitable for various foods, meat products, seafood, fruits and vegetables, pickles, chilled meat, and medicine. Products, hardware components, medical equipment, etc. are vacuumed, inflated, and fitted. The series of products include household vacuum sealing machine, external pumping vacuum sealing machine and so on.
Principle of action
The main function of the Multifunctional Food Vacuum Sealer is to remove oxygen to help prevent food from spoiling. The principle is also relatively simple. Because food mildew and spoilage are mainly caused by the activities of microorganisms, most microorganisms (such as The survival of molds and yeasts requires oxygen, and vacuum packaging uses this principle to extract oxygen from the packaging bags and food cells, so that microorganisms lose their living environment. Experiments show that when the oxygen concentration in the packaging bag is less than or equal to 1%, the growth and reproduction speed of microorganisms will drop sharply. When the oxygen concentration is less than or equal to 0.5%, most microorganisms will be inhibited and stop reproducing. (Note: Vacuum packaging cannot inhibit the growth of anaerobic bacteria and the deterioration and discoloration of food caused by enzyme reactions, so it needs to be combined with other auxiliary methods, such as refrigeration, quick freezing, dehydration, high temperature sterilization, irradiation sterilization, microwave sterilization, salt Marinated etc.)
In addition to inhibiting the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, vacuum deoxygenation has another important function to prevent food oxidation. Because fats and oils contain a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, they are oxidized under the action of oxygen, which makes food taste and deteriorate. In addition, oxidation also causes Vitamin A and C are lost, and unstable substances in food pigments are affected by oxygen to darken the color. Therefore, deoxygenation can effectively prevent food from spoiling.
In addition to the oxygen-removing and quality-preserving functions of vacuum packaging, vacuum inflatable packaging also has the functions of compression resistance, gas barrier, and preservation, which can more effectively maintain the original color, aroma, taste, shape and nutrition of food for a long time. value.
In addition, many foods are not suitable for vacuum packaging and must be vacuum-filled. Such as crispy and fragile foods, foods that are easy to agglomerate, foods that are easy to deform and run out of oil, foods with sharp edges or corners or high hardness that will pierce the packaging bag. After the food is vacuum-inflated packaging, the air pressure inside the packaging bag is stronger than the atmospheric pressure outside the packaging bag, which can effectively prevent the food from being crushed and deformed under pressure without affecting the appearance of the packaging bag and printing decoration.
The vacuum inflatable package is filled with a single gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and oxygen or a mixed gas of two or three gases after being vacuumed. The nitrogen is an inert gas, which plays the role of filling and keeps positive pressure in the bag to prevent air outside the bag from entering the bag, which plays a protective role for food. The carbon dioxide can dissolve in various fats or water, and it can be turned into weakly acidic carbonic acid, which has the activity of inhibiting molds, spoilage bacteria and other microorganisms. The oxygen can inhibit the growth and reproduction of anaerobic bacteria and keep the freshness and color of fruits and vegetables. The high concentration of oxygen can keep fresh meats bright red.
1. Vacuum: the vacuum chamber is closed, the vacuum pump works, the vacuum chamber starts to vacuum, the bag is vacuumed at the same time, the pointer of the vacuum gauge rises, reaches the rated vacuum (controlled by the time relay ISJ), the vacuum pump stops working and the vacuum stops. While working in vacuum, the two-position three-way solenoid valve IDT works to heat seal the vacuum of the air chamber, and the heat press frame remains in place.
2. Heat sealing: IDT is off, the outside atmosphere enters the heat sealing air chamber through the upper air inlet, and the pressure difference between the vacuum chamber and the heat sealing air chamber is used to inflate and expand the heat sealing air chamber to make the upper and lower heat press frame Move and press the bag opening; at the same time, the heat-sealing transformer works to start sealing; at the same time, the time relay 2SJ works, and it will act after a few seconds, and the heat-sealing will end.
3. Air return: Two-position two-way solenoid valve 2DT is open, the atmosphere enters the vacuum chamber, the pointer of the vacuum gauge returns to zero, the heat press frame is reset by the return spring, and the vacuum chamber is opened.
4. Circulation: Move the above vacuum chamber to another vacuum chamber, that is, enter the next working process, the left and right chambers work alternately, cyclically.
Three, preparation before use
1. The small household vacuum sealer is placed steadily, check whether the lid is closed smoothly, and whether it will automatically jump up after releasing it.
2. Equipped with power supply that meets the requirements of the model.
3. Check whether the position of the oil surface of the vacuum pump of the vacuum packaging machine is correct. If not, adjust it (see the vacuum pump manual for details).
4. Ground the machine well.
5. Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, close the cover, and check whether the vacuum pump is operating normally.