As a Rotary Oven Manufacturers, share with you.
It is completely wrong to confuse industrial ovens. There are more types of industrial ovens, and relatively few types of industrial ovens. In addition, industrial ovens are widely used in industry, while are mainly used for industrial baking of food in daily household life. There is an essential difference between the two.
How to maintain the Industrial oven: It is composed of angle steel and thin steel plate, and the box body is strengthened, the outer surface is repainted, and the outer shell and the inner tank are filled with aluminum silicate fiber to form a reliable insulation layer. The application range of industrial ovens is very wide. It can be widely used for drying various industrial materials. It is a universal drying equipment. When in use, it must not be allowed to come close to flammable and explosive materials, otherwise there will be a danger of explosion. When in use, it must be operated in accordance with normal use methods, and maintenance and maintenance must be performed on time. Everyone introduces the maintenance methods for industrial ovens.
Rotary Bread Oven
The details are as follows:
1. Monthly maintenance method of industrial oven
1. Whether the extended delay device is accurate, if not very accurate, depends on whether the error is within the specified range, or if it is not, check and repair.
2. Check whether the thermostat is accurate. If not, adjust the sensor correction value or static compensation of the thermostat in time.
3. Check whether there is any blockage in the vents, if any, clean up the dust in time.
1. When using the industrial oven every day, check the operation of the fan to see if it maintains normal operation and if there is any abnormal sound. If an abnormal phenomenon is found, the equipment must be turned off and notified Relevant personnel will perform inspection and maintenance, and if necessary, the manufacturer’s technicians can help.
2. Clean the surface of the industrial oven and the dust in the inner cavity every day to maintain the sanitation and cleanliness of the equipment.
3. If there is a sudden power failure, turn off the heating switch first, so as to avoid prompting the equipment to start automatically when the power is turned on again.
4. Check whether the current of the ammeter is the same as the normal one. If an abnormal situation occurs, it must be dealt with in time, and the power supply must be turned off first.
Our company also has Rotary Bread Oven on sale, welcome to contact us.
Previous: How to choose a bag